The 542 is a double wide 500 series parametric EQ with a pure analog signal path with the addition of a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets which you can recall with one touch into the internal memory as well as in your DAW….AND…directly into your project with AUTOMATION.
Bettermaker has created eq devices that have maximum versatility and a very characteristic, but clean sound. The 542 is a superb sounding analog parametric EQ that feels precise and adds the workflow benefits of a plug in.
- Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo.
- High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, (AXX soon) 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up multiple EQ542′s to one DAW and control them with dedicated plugins. (Currently up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products can be connected to one USB port).