The flagship of the Amphion amp line, the Amp500 stereo amplifier delivers more than enough power and headroom for any Amphion monitor. With its 500W per channel, Amp500 provides rock-solid control and tight, accurate resolution across the whole frequency spectrum. The Amp500 stereo amplifier is the perfect partner for Two15 and Two18 studio monitors, as well as for One18 studio monitor when used in larger facilities.
The Amp500 stereo amplifier will ensure peak performance from your Amphion studio monitors under almost any conditions. This amplifier is in a class by itself for its first-rate distortion-free and background noise-free amplification and ensures transparency and musicality for accurate mix/mastering results.
- 2 x 500W into 2Ω @ 1% THD
- 900W RMS BTL into 4Ω @ < 1% THD
- Patented AMS (adaptive modulation servo) amplifier technology
- 100kHz load independent frequency range (-3dB)
- Almost flat THD vs frequency
- 115dB dynamic range
- Output impedance <10mΩ from 20Hz - 20kHz
- Differential inputs with 0.1% resistors for improved CMRR
- AUX output for third hanger channel
- 2U rackmount
- XLR input
- 4 x Argento Audio 3 way binding post for banana's, bare wire or spades.
Pricing includes free delivery across Australia.
If you wish to book an Amphion demo, please contact us here