The remote version of the Bettermaker EQ232P MKII has the Exactly same circuit as the original EQ232P MKII. The only difference is that all operations are done via a dedicated plugin in your D.A.W.
Two pristine analog channels of parametric EQ + a stereo Pultec EQ that you can save, recall……. and automate from your DAW of choice. And now the Mk2 version builds upon that great design with an even lower noise floor and now comes standard as dual mono, stereo and MS.
By building these equalisers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. We picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker® EQ 232P.
This version has no front panel control but rather, all control is applied through plugin control from your DAW. The signal path is still 100% analog.
The latest Bettermaker control plugins can be found here.
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section - Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- AU, VST, RTAS (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds
- Improved 24 dB headroom
- Can operate as stereo, dual mono or MS matrix as standard