The 542 is a double wide 500 series parametric EQ with a pure analog signal path controlled over USB by your DAW….AND…directly into your project with AUTOMATION.
Bettermaker has created eq devices that have maximum versatility and a very characteristic, but clean sound. The 542 is a superb sounding analog parametric EQ that feels precise and adds the workflow benefits of a plug in.
This version has no front panel control but rather, all control is applied through plugin control from your DAW. The signal path is still 100% analog.
The latest Bettermaker control plugins can be found here.
- Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo.
- High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Full digital recall
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, (AXX soon) 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect multiple EQ542s to one DAW and control them with dedicated plugins. (Currently up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products can be connected to one USB port).