The 502P Remote is a double wide 500 series Pultec style EQ with a pure analog signal path that is controlled over USB by your DAW….AND…directly into your project with AUTOMATION.
Bettermaker wanted to create eq devices that would have a maximum versatility and a very characteristic, but clean sound. The 502P is a superb sounding analog Pultec EQ with all the workflow benefits of a plug in. The Bettermaker 502P EQ is precise, easy to use and lend themselves to almost any source and any style of music.
This version has no front panel control but rather, all control is applied through plugin control from your DAW. The signal path is still 100% analog.
The latest Bettermaker control plugins can be found here.
- Stereo Pultec section - Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, (AXX soon) 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect multiple EQ502P’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50X series products for one USB port).