The Sontronics STC-3X PACK is an all-in-one microphone and accessories package - the ideal solution for achieving professional-quality recordings at home or in the studio.
The British-designed STC-3X microphone is a multi-pattern condenser featuring the three most commonly used polar patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight. These are selectable using a simple switch on the rear of the mic.
The STC-3X boasts a dual one-inch, gold-sputtered diaphragm housed in a large, open grille and its filter and pad controls make it a versatile, flexible workhorse in any recording situation.
The STC-3X gives stunning results on everything from male and female vocals to acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, saxophone and other acoustic instruments. It also works extremely well on spoken word, making this a great set-up-and-go option for voiceover, broadcast and podcast. All you need is an interface and some headphones!
Users agree the STC-3X gives impressive results on amplified sources such as guitar amps, bass cabs and re-amping monitor outputs, while in omni mode, STC-3X is fantastic for room and overhead miking as well as ensemble recording (backing vocals, choral, instrumental, orchestral or rock band!).
In figure-of-eight mode, STC-3X is perfect for stringed instruments, for face-to-face singing or rapping, or cross-table interview, as well as for X-Y or mid-side stereo miking applications.
The Sontronics STC-3X is available in black or silver and is supplied with the following FREE accessories...
• a spider-style shockmount (with two spare elastics)
• a pro-quality, nylon-mesh popshield (modelled on our best-selling ST-POP)
• a 5-metre female-to-male XLR cable
• a vinyl, leather-look, zip-up microphone pouch
Whatever you do with your STC-3X Pack, it'll make you feel and sound like a professional without breaking the bank
- large-diaphragm condenser mic
- 3 polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- 3-stage pad and 3-stage filter
- comes with free popshield, shockmount, 5-metre XLR cable and zip-up pouch
- clear mids and highs, solid low end
- smooth rolloff in high frequencies
- extremely versatile
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- male & female vocals
- broadcast & voice over
- acoustic guitar
- guitar amps (use with care!)
- solo strings, woodwind & brass
- vocal and instrumental ensemble
- solo percussion & drumkit
- room & overhead miking
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Filter: 3-stage (linear, 75Hz, 150Hz)
- Pad: 3-stage (0dB, -10dB, -20dB)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa -36dB ±2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 125dB
- Power: Phantom power 48V required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (cable included)
- Dimensions: 194 x 53 x 53mm
- Weight: 618g (818g with shockmount)
- Comes with: shockmount, 2 spare elastics, popshield, 5-metre XLR cable, zip-up microphone pouch
Like all Sontronics mics, the STC-1S is covered by a no-nonsense LIFETIME WARRANTY.