Tools for the discerning audio craftsman
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Competition (the “Listen to Win ADAM Audio Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up at participating ADAM Audio Listening Centres. The competition is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Federal Audio (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Federal Audio, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about August 1st 2019 and ending Friday 13th September. All in-store entries must be received by close of business at each participating store.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the form provided at participating ADAM Audio Listening Centres. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Federal Audio. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Federal Audio.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive ADAM Audio SP-5 Headphones valued at $895 (RRP). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Federal Audio to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the competition with within two (2) days following the winner selection. Federal Audio shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Federal Audio, anyone acting on behalf of Federal Audio, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Federal Audio reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorised human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Federal Audio may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Federal Audio. Federal Audio reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
By entering the competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Federal Audio & individual participating Listening Centres. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Federal Audio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the relevant state jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Federal Audio PO Box 127 Northgate Queensland Australia 4013. Requests must be received no later than September 30th 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is Federal Audio PO Box 127 Northgate Queensland Australia 4013.
15. Participating Listening Centres:
Mannys Music Brisbane
Address: 71 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Phone: (07) 3099 6916
Download a PDF copy of these Terms & Conditions here