Tools for the discerning audio craftsman
0 items - $0.00
Both of their Pultec-style plugs come in the bundle - the M-5 midrange EQ and the P-1. Grab the two best software Pultecs and save!
Acustica Purple P-1
Acustica's Purple P-1 is a plug-in styled for the legendary tube EQ that gives tracks the massive bass, silky air, and addictive warmth that made this EQ a studio standard.
The two-band design basically gives you flexible low shelving, along with broad-bandwidth mid-range peak control. Because the boost and attenuate controls work independently you can use "the trick" to add weight to the bass region while also notching a bit above the cut-off point, by boosting and attenuating at the same time. On the high-frequencies, you can set separate ranges for the boost and attenuation. Using this technique, you can boost at 12 kHz and cut at 5 kHz, adding "air" to a track without increasing presence.
• In/out: preamp simulation, which can be activated and deactivated.
• Input Trim: input-output inverted and auto-compensated control.
• Low Boost: stepped from 20 Hz to 100 Hz, four steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• Low Cut: stepped from 20 Hz to 100 Hz, four steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• High Boost: stepped from 3 kHz to 16 kHz, seven steps. Gain from 0 to 11. Q control from broad to sharp.
• High Attenuation: stepped from 5 kHz to 20 kHz, three steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
Acustica Purple M-5
Use Acustica's Purple M-5 mid-range equaliser to fine-tune the crucial frequency ranges in your mixes, while injecting unmistakable vintage vibe. The M5 exists for everything between 200 Hz and 7 kHz. That's where your vocal tracks are most vibrant, where your guitars have girth and body, and where mixes can either shine or fall flat. In classic vintage EQ fashion, you get two bands of mid-range boost and one attenuation band.
• Low-Mid Boost Peak: stepped from 200 Hz to 1000 Hz, five steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• Mid Cut: stepped from 200 Hz to 7 kHz, eleven steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• High Boost Peak: stepped from 1.5 kHz to 5 kHz, five steps. Gain from 0 to 11.