Sure, if you have a problem or buy something and decide it's not for you, you can return the item. But there's a few rules and regulations that need to be followed for this to work successfully.
- First up, contact us before sending anything!!
- If you purchase through the Fed webstore, there's a 7 day, no questions asked return period (but again, contact us first!)
- All returns are to be undertaken and paid for by the customer
- Product must be packed securely in undamaged original packaging. Please keep return labels over old courier label where possible
- Packaging must include all original manuals, power cables and accessories
- Product needs to be in original purchased state with no obvious marks, scratches or other damage.
Failure to meet any of these points could result in us not being quite so helpful next time.
Register your AX, SX, S or ProSeries ADAM Product here: