Zahl AM1 Mixing Console
AM1 - The best of both worlds.
Zahl's custom mixing console provides a consistently analog approach using state-of-the-art technology designed for hands-on, real-time mixing modular concept, 8 channels to 48 channels.
- optimized for hands-on live mixing/real-time mixing
- intuitive, user-friendly, mostly self-explaining layout
- available in a wide range of formats: large recording console with numerous channels or small mixing desk (from 19" width on!) in a musicians studio, PostPro or Mastering environment
- no mic preamps in order to save cost and space (if you look at this console you presumably have your own favorite preamps)
- connector panels equipped with XLR sockets, no need for multipin connector adaption
- built with highest quality electronic and mechanical components
Enquire with Federal Audio about your custom build.
Read more about the Zahl AM1 in action at Free Energy Devices Studios, Sydney.
Legendary EQ Design
Comprehensive Input matrix
MID/SIDE STEREO conversion at INSERT SEND/RETURN, continuously variable STEREO BASE
Dual PANORAMA Stage
SMART FUNCTION INSERT & DIRECT AUX
INSERT RETURN with continuously variable DRY/WET mixing for parallel compression, parallel EQing etc. or for use as channel-exclusive AUX RETURN when used in combination with DIRECT AUX, thus freeing up AUX busses when using an effect on one channel only.