The FORENO series is a high-spec and high quality VU meter system effortlessly fitting in any kind of working environment, from home studios to professional recording studios.
The VU meter unit is manufactured by Fuso Measuring Instruments Co, who’ve been in the VU business for more than 87 years.
FORENO uses only high-reliability precision components and is strictly manufactured based on the NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) standard BTS5703 or JIS C1504.
An LED is used to illuminate the VU ensuring great visibility and durability.
In addition, the front panel of FORENO is equipped with a 5-stage switchable attenuator, enabling flexible use without any troublesome settings in any environment.
FORENO is made in Japan under strict quality control.
- Improved visibility with tilted front panel(10 degrees)
- Compact size: W221 x H93 x D105
- Wooden side panel and RITEL knob enhances the visual aesthetics
- Manufactured based on NHK standard BTS5703 or JIS C1504
- Uses a high-precision, highly reliable meter manufactured by Fuso Lighting uses LEDs, ensuring great visibility
- Adjustable input level: 5 step attenuator in 3 dB increments
- THRU OUT connector with minimum sound quality deteoriation
- Compatible with any studio environment
- Independent calibration on LR channels
- LR channels can be calibrated independently on the back panel for fine adjustments
- Accessories: Power adapter, manual
- VU meter: Conforms to BTS5703 (JIS C1504) standard, impedance 3.9kΩ (± 200Ω), time constant 0.3sec ± 10%, frequency range 30Hz ~ 15000Hz,
- LED lamp inside illumination type (DC12V)
- INPUT connector: XLR (female) / TRS phone COMBO jack
- THROUGH OUT connector: XLR (male)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ balanced input
- Nominal input level: + 4dBu (1.228V)
- Maximum input level: + 24dBu (12.283V)
- Input calibration: Approx. + 3dB / -∞ against specified input level, equipped with semi-fixed VR (Cal.) for each of Lch and Rch
- Power supply: Input AC100V ~ 240V (0.58Amax), output DC24V (1Amax)
- power adapter used (DC output cable length = approx. 1.5m)
- Power consumption: Up to about 3.5VA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): FORENO 221 x 93 x 105 mm, FORENO-Rack 470 x 88 x 117 mm
- Weight: Body = FORENO 1370g / Power adapter = 130g