64 channels of audio now via HDX & USB 3.0
Goliath HD is a 64-Channel interface that can be used with Pro Tools HD or Native DAWs via second generation ThunderboltTM, USB 3.0 or via 2 MADI connections, which are compatible with MADI to Dante Bridge products. Coming with extensive I/O options, featuring 16 Accusonic mic preamps with individual volume controls, 32 analog ins with 124dB of Dynamic Range, 32 analog outs with 129dB of Dynamic Range, plus mastering grade monitor outputs, featuring new technology that boosts dynamic range to a spectacular 132dB.
Goliath HD comes with 8 instrument inputs, 2 transformer re-amp outs, integrated Talkback mic, 2 headphone outs and a pair of analog inserts. And if this wasn’t enough, the descendant of the mighty Goliath offers also AES, MADI, ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity.
SUPREME AD/DA & CLOCKING
Latest generation of ESS powered audiophile grade conversion, paired with Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology with BNC Word Clock I/O plus the Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input
Revolutionise your Pro Tools HD workflow
With Antelope’s proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, any analog or digital input can arrive in Pro Tools HD sample accurately in the timeline. No other interface on the market offer this level of perfect integration for digital sources to Pro Tools HD software.
The Antelope Audio Real-time FX, zero latency independent software mixers and routing matrix with two alternative views are the perfect compliment to Pro Tools HD studios, which have come to expect maximum power at their disposal. Goliath HD, however, is compatible with any DAW on the market making the device the heart and soul of the highest tier audio facilities around the world. Our newly introduced full Session Presets are the perfect match for the complex and large-scale setups and projects Goliath HD was designed to handle.
- 16 Class-A Mic preamps. Hi-Z, Mic & Line ins with DMR of 124 dB
- Simultaneous streaming of 24-bit, 192 kHz audio via HDX or USB 3.0 and MADI (to Dante Bridge), ADAT, S/PDIF and DB25
- Proprietary FPGA for authentic modeling of vintage EQs, Compressors, Guitar Amps & Cabs; maintaining multiple mixers and zero latency real-time FX processing
- Goliath HD offers high-end monitor outputs, with dynamic range boosted to 132dB
- Latest generation of ESS powered audiophile grade conversion, paired with Antelope’s 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology with BNC Word Clock I/O plus the Antelope Audio 10M Atomic Input
- Touchscreen, enhanced front panel, user friendly routing, mixing and real-time effects processing via OS X & Windows compatible panel and mobile apps
- Over 40 + FPGA FX plug in effects, including 5 x new compressors.