Open Circumaural Reference Headphone
The LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered for reference quality sound that will appeal to even the most discerning audiophile ear. Featuring Audeze’s renowned planar magnetic technology within an open-circumaural, foldable and light-weight design, the LCD-1 delivers premium audio in a comfortable and travel-friendly package perfect for mixing, mastering and audiophile listening.
BENCHMARK FOR STUDIO SOUND
The LCD-1 is a critical tool for anyone who values pure, neutral, and accurate sound. Its soundstage and pinpoint stereo imaging reveal the full depth and detail of the music, empowering producers to fine-tune their mix with complete confidence. Its foldable light-weight design and easy drivability make the LCD-1 an accessible premium audio solution perfect for artists and listeners.
Designed and Handcrafted in Southern California
Each LCD-1 driver is precision crafted by hand in Audeze's Southern California facility. Using patented engineering techniques and state of the art laser-etching technology, great care goes into each step of the manufacturing process to ensure LCD-1 meets the exacting audio and production quality standards that have made Audeze the world's best reviewed headphone brand. The LCD-1 is fully assembled in Audeze's Orange County factory with parts made in the USA and other countries.
Engineered for Critical Listening
The open-back over-ear design produces an expanded soundstage that pulls the ear deeper into the music. Inside, patented Fluxor™ magnets and Uniforce™ voice coil work together to articulate fine-tuned, distortion-free audio with visceral power and impact. From its musically engaging presence to its clinical transparency, the LCD-1 has been meticulously engineered for critical listening.
Designed for Home and Studio
The LCD-1 blends Audeze's coveted LCD sound quality together with improved comfort and portability. 90mm Planar Magnetic drivers deliver frequency extension from 10Hz all the way to 50kHz with flawless precision and clarity, ideal both for audiophile listening and professional applications. Weighing only 250 grams and featuring a plush memory foam headband and ear pads, the LCD-1 is engineered for fatigue-free listening sessions both at home and in the studio. The specially designed cable has reversible connectors, so the LCD-1 will always deliver the correct left and right channel information.
Tradition In Music Creation
For decades, professional musicians and audio engineers all around the world have placed their trust in Audeze headphones. This legacy inspired the creation of the LCD-1, a new benchmark in studio and audiophile listening.
- Enhanced transparency and sound stage - Open Circumaural Design
- Incredibly wide dynamic range - 90mm Over-Ear Planar Drivers
- Unparalleled sonic detail and accuracy - Ultra-thin Uniforce™ Diaphragms
- Powerful sound and efficiency - Fluxor™ Magnets
- Deep rich bass with low audible distortion - Fazor Wave Guides
- Light-weight construction with robust memory foam ear pads and headband for extended comfort during long listening sessions
- Robust foldable design, perfect for mixing on the go
- 3.5mm premium braided cable for tangle-free connection, with reversible headphone connectors for ease of setup
- 1/4'' adapter included
- Memory foam, genuine lambskin leather earpads
- Designed and built in the USA with imported and US made parts