Travel case for LCD2/3/X/XC/MX4
Audeze’s custom-built travel case is the perfect way to protect your headphone investment, even if you drop it, spill liquids on it, bring it to a Head-Fi meet or the recording studio. As long as your headphones are in this case (and it’s closed), it’ll keep them safe using Department of Defense (DoD) level specifications.
The Audeze case features design elements tested to meet or exceed US DoD specifications for specialized shipping containers. The ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer shell is extremely durable and resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The case is gasketed, waterproof (DoD MIL-STD-C-4150J), airtight, submersible (IP67), and UV and corrosion and solvent resistant (DoD MIL-STD-810F). It even has an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (DoD MIL-STD-648C & IP67) so you can open it after changing altitudes.
- Safe - Waterproof (MIL-STD-C-4150J), Gasketed, airtight, water vapor and waterproof and submersible (IP67) - resists corrosion and impact damage
- Durable - UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- The ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer box is built to last
- Easy open - A patent pending trigger release latch system closes with a reassuring click
- Lockable - Apply your favorite lock
- Perfect fit - Customized foam seats the LCDs and EL-8s comfortably
- Easy to carry - Our snap-down rubber-over-molded cushion grip handle is comfortable and solid
- Open at any altitude - An automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67) ensures use anywhere at any altitude!
- Dimensions - 10.75" x 9.5" x 7.0"
*-Accessories & headphone in picture not included. Shown for illustrative purposes only