Advanced Analog Mastering Equaliser
Bettermaker introduce their Analog Mastering Equaliser - a combination Pultec- and Parametric EQ with high-pass filter and Bettermaker’s USB operational and recall functionality. It has 100% analog signal path, and features stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with solo function.
The 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with back-light and multi-touch functionality includes four encoders with push-button action for ease of control.
Improving upon their EQ232p, the Mastering EQ adds an additional parametric band and the addition of shelf options for the two outer bands.
Both shelves provide up to 6dB of boost/cut, variable centre frequency width and Q.
Each of the parametric bands offer generous overall to cover most applications with the EQ1 covering the 23Hz to 520Hz region, EQ2 covering the 170Hz to 3.8kHz while EQ3 covers the 1kHz to 23kHz band.
The Mastering Equaliser comes with 399 presets, total recall, A/B comparison. A new solo mode lets you focus your attention on the mono or side signals when used in M/S as well as Left or Right in stereo mode.
The new 5-inch multi-touch backlit display opens up the plugin offering an onscreen live representation of the EQ curve as well as Peak /RMS levels and an RTA analyser. The four encoders with push button action provide easy access to parameter settings.
– 100% analog audio signal path
– USB connectivity with MAC/PC
– all parameters are digitally controlled via touchscreen and/or DAW (with dedicated plugin)
– 399 presets, total recall, A/B comparison
– 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with back-light and multi-touch functionality, four encoders with
push-button action for ease of control
– stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with solo function
– stereo 12 or 24dB/oct high-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency (15Hz – 150 hz)
– four stereo parametric filters with 15dB boost/cut range, variable Q (0.2 – 3):
– EQ1: 23Hz – 400Hz (bell/shelf)
– EQ2: 80Hz – 2kHz (bell)
– EQ3: 400Hz – 10kHz (bell)
– EQ4: 1kHz – 23kHz (bell/shelf)
– stereo passive equalizer with extended hi-boost section (23 and 28 kHz) and separate frequencies
for low-boost and low-cut sections
– stereo 12dB/oct low-pass filter with adjustable cutoff frequency
– adjustable output level (+/- 12dB)
– Gain Lock and Auto-Q functions
– on-board measurement of PEAK/RMS levels and RTA analyzer
– on-screen live representation of the EQ curve