This Sonarworks Headphone Edition and Monoprice headphone bundle is an unprecedented value for an aspiring engineer, DJ or anyone else in search of the first monitoring headphone. Now you can mix with confidence at an unbeatable price!
The Monoprice Hi-Fi DJ headphones sound great when calibrated with Sonarworks. Read the review here.
“These cans deliver where it counts and can be considered a serious monitoring tool once calibrated.”
The Bundle includes:
Reference 4 Systemwide - Sonarworks SR applied to all audio output
Reference 4 Headphone Edition Plugin - Sonarworks SR with zero latency in your DAW
Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphones
- Average calibration profile for the Monoprice headphones. See the full list of the included profiles here
Reference 4 software licenses can be activated on 3 machines simultaneously.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Type: closed-back over-ear
- Driver unit: 50mm
- Impedance: 40 ohms
- Connector: 3.5 mm straight jack
- Included cables: 1.2m with mic and 1.2m without mic 1⁄4” M adapter plug included The earpieces on these 'phones are equipped with thick, comfortable padding that keeps the music inside and the noise outside. The headpiece is also padded on the inside and is made of flexible rubber, ensuring that it won't break. The headsets do not have a fixed wire. Instead, there is a 3.5 mm jack in the bottom of the left earpiece, which allows a standard 3.5 mm audio patch cable to be inserted.
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later