The Zahl EQ1 is a double wide stereo 500 series EQ intended for recording, mix and mastering duties.
It's a design that is very intuitive to use and is highly musical with an extremely low noise/low distortion signal path. Hand-built in Germany using the highest quality components, the EQ is derived from the illustrious Zahl AM1 mixing console.
- 4 EQ bands + Lo cut
- Individual on/off switch for each band
- Global hard bypass
- Global EQ gain switching, 5dB or 15dB
- HF with Bell or Shelf. 2kHz - 20kHz
- Hi Mid 600Hz-18kHz (using x3 button) with adjustable Q
- Lo Mid 40Hz-2kHz (using /5 button) with adjustable Q
- LF with Bell or Shelf. 30Hz-300Hz
- Lo Cut adjustable 25Hz-250Hz
- Input or output gain control. +/- 15dB
If you are interested in demoing the Zahl EQ1, please contact us here