500 series desktop case with external power supply.
Rack 500 Dual provides the best technical environment for 500 series units. It holds up to two single space modules or one double space module. By its compact and lightweight design it can be easily placed in the “sweet spot” when being operated.
External PSU with power transformer, rectifier, filtering and pre-stabilisation can be placed up to 6m away from rack avoiding any interference. One PSU can supply two ZÄHL Rack 500 Duals.
- Power regulators for +/-16V and +48V inside rack
- Optimal, extremely short audio signal path
- XLR connectors and module connectors on same PCB
- fully compatible to API 500 series standard
- Linear power circuitry, no interference from clock pulses etc.
- one PSU can supply two racks, 6m cable to first rack, 4m daisy chain cable to second rack
- High grade connectors
- power STANDBY switch
- +48V switchable for each slot
- POWER THRU for second rack.
Also available in a four-space Quad version